Alexis Long is a fitness and fashion influential on Instagram. The German native believes in keeping a healthy body and a keeping a good head on your shoulders. Read below to learn more about Alexis Long.
1) What’s your first and last name and where were you born and raised?
My name is Alexis Long, I was born in Sulzbach-Rosenburg, Germany. Raised in the united states, KY & MI are the places I call home.
2) What inspired you to get into fitness?
I use to be fat and chubby in high school, if it was not from my father getting I and my sister into the gym I wouldn’t be where I’m at. Plus I fell in love with it and the intense pumps I get training my muscles. I believe that having a discipline healthy body and mindset is very attractive to me.
3) Who has been a big influence in your life?
Big influence in my life I am not so sure, I’m influenced by positivity and growth.
4) What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is prime rib, mashed potatoes & seasoned asparagus.
5) What are your 3 favorite exercises and why?
My favorite exercises are pullups. It works the whole body plus help builds a beautiful back. Any exercise for legs, because fit legs are hot legs. Lastly shoulders, any shoulder exercises because having nice shoulders is impressive to me.
6) How many days per week do you workout?
Usually I workout 3 times a week.
7) What are your favorite hobbies?
8) Do you have a favorite superhero/cartoon character?
9) Why do you like the Punisher?
He doesn’t let anything get in his way and he’s hot!
10) I have a super hero called Double Shot who has the ability to create and manipulate coffee. If the world was in danger, do you think he can save the world?
11) If you had a million dollars and you had to choose two types of charities to give away the money, which two would you choose?
Environmental Charities & Animal Charities
13) What is the craziest thing you’ve done when you were younger?
To be honest, just having fun playing outside. I never did crazy things but I was always out adventuring or playing games
14) If you had to give any advice to the young people out there, what would it be?
To live your life the way YOU want to live. Do not ever let anyone tell you what to do, what you can’t or can do. As long as you are making progress and killing your goals that’s all that matters.
If you want to see more of Alexis Long, you can follow her on Instagram @lexyparadise